Sunday, July 10, 2005

The best part of time off: YOGA

I'm not the most flexible guy in the world. In fact, when I first started practicing yoga (almost two years ago) I couldn't even come close to touching my toes. Until I really loosen up, I can barely do it now.

In the past, it's gone in waves (sometimes twice a week, sometimes twice a month.) But now that I have some time off, my Anusara practice with Stacey at yoga tree is really picking up. I went three times this past week and plan on doing the same next week.

If all goes well, I'll get up to 4 times a week by the end of the month -- maybe more!

Yoga has been great for me: for both body and mind. Heather got me into it because of my back, posture, and inflexibility, but now I'm into it for so many more reasons. I highly recommend it to just about anyone.

Namaste.

No comments: